Thread: Quest Issue: too many biugs on green
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2021, 10:11 PM
Kobold

this is bar far the most bugged out thing ive ever seen ! with so many errors, i seem to be posting a new bug every day since i started playing less than a month ago. The server should not even be allowed to exist first of all, as i crash every single time i play the game with no fail. And trying to log back in results in some loop of character synchronization. I cant med or afk or some mob will attack me ( mobs that dont even exist or shouldn't even path through that area)

and the errors with the quest NPC interaction and timeline dont make it fun anymore to come back and save everyone from the plague...

i cant even hit mobs (which constantly attack me everywhere i go). Whoever wrote the quest NPC interaction apparently is not well versed in english at all and there is a constant audio loop of darkness and thunder in every zone i go to.

its clear that none of this will ever be fixed as apparently some of this was reported and could have been fixed in 2009.

Some of the stuff reported and posted and talked about hear on these forums needs to gain further attention as well.
Last edited by Quest815; 09-05-2021 at 10:21 PM..