View Single Post
Old 09-11-2021, 01:49 PM
Planar Protector

Another chill and empty spot is Orc Fort in EW. There is one Rygorr Elite guard that paths out of the building and spawns every 6 minutes.

The legionaires would still be green if you cared to slaughter them for a little extra exp. The elite guards were blue until 58 I think at which point about 1/4 to 1/2 go green.

There is about 8 more elite guards inside on longer spawn timers if you had harmony to split them since they basically all come at once and there is a shaman which makes splitting difficult since they are sowed.

I could see that place being great for a high 50's ranger to solo, or someone to duo with a druid or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dunno if push is the same as it was, but on my monk Neriak cleric guards were a cakewalk at 54 because they'd stop fighting at 40% to CH themselves and with epic pushing them to interrupt was easy.
Push is useless for interrupting casters now. If you are fighting a cleric pretty much expect that they will chain cast until they go out of mana unless you get super lucky with a stun proc.
Last edited by jolanar; 09-11-2021 at 01:52 PM..