View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 02:32 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagoya [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude raiding on p99 is a full time occupation, it's like being the owner of your own small business + being a full-time mom, these guys don't have no time for your crap let alone write a post on a forum! Everything you'll get from this forum is answers from no-lifers trolls (myself included /o/); you already got some of the best of the best lamers to post on your thread, now it's only going downhill ^^

the real question is, why do you care if people think it's competition or not what they do? you don't like them bragging about their achievements on p99? what does it do to you personnally, a self-admitted lurker from afar?

If you want "us" to acknowledge that raiding/playing on p99 is a mental disorder i think we're all very aware of this thank you very much. I think we actually embrace it flamboyantly.
I don't like or dislike people bragging about their p99 achievement because as you allude to it really doesn't affect me at all. I am.merely trying to understand whether people actually believe that competition and skill.is what is displayed here or if it is a game played simply to troll each other on the forums.

This forum is like a gaming 4chan. Without their mental disorders it would be a lot less entertaining. I think the entertainment I get from here stems from more modern games being censored to hell. You really don't get the unfiltered mental infirmities and drama in other communities anymore.

I guess I'd compare this forum to watching Jerry Springer or seeing a car accident on the side of the road.