View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 02:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by splose [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am seeing that which is why I apologized for invading their safe space. When the next raid mob pops and they're mobilizing a 200 man force they'll forget all about this thread. It will all be okay.
I was dead serious when I said I didn't read the rest of your post, and I'm sure many others did the same. The attacks on you aren't a defense of the P99 raid scene in anyway, they're 100% attacks on you, and the fact that you have the cajones to tell a bunch of people you don't know that you know better than them even though you've never played here.

I suggest you pretend your name doesn't have an "L" in it, and then watch this music video to see how you come across: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYws8biwOYc.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.