Thread: End Times
View Single Post
Old 07-08-2022, 08:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nostalgiaquest [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"In Beautiful Things, Hunter Biden writes about his family and recounts his history of substance abuse and path to sobriety. He discusses the grief and trauma he experienced following the death of his brother Beau Biden and the 1972 car accident in which he was injured and that killed his mother, Neilia, and his sister, Naomi."

The guy has lost almost his entire family. It's pretty sad really if you put politics aside. I won't try to defend all the shady shit he's done, but it's no surprise he has a substance abuse problem. That's serious trauma that I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I still laughed watching the sensory deprivation clip though. The background music is what really ties it together.
Yeah if you can't see the humor and irony in this and pity that Gollum ass motherfucker. IDK man.

We have become so cold as a people and we don't give a shit for truth or warmth even in the face of such depraved shit anymore lawl.

@jib Excuses are bad even when they are the objective truth haha.

I agree with the others here the hypocrisy of it all is infuriating. I don't care anymore. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]