View Single Post
Old 01-20-2021, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Aren’t you the guy who won’t watch certain news sources because they don’t echo your views
I don't watch TV at all. I intuit all of my news directly from the social consciousness. This is why I was able to say the "student loan crisis" is an issue being brought to head by women and then, when asked to provide a source, was able to post-hoc pull the source and it turns out I was exactly right.

Women own 2/3rds of the student loan debt, and they default at a rate almost 50% higher than men (34% of all women are in default, vs 24% of men, a true 50% higher default rate would be 36% for women.)
I'm sure if we give them a little more time to continue borrowing with no intention or ability to pay it back we can reach that 50% higher default rate milestone.

If women have twice as much student loan debt with a 50% higher default rate, than this means the student loan crisis is 75% a women's problem, which men are supposed to pretty much entirely make up for, since women are net drags on the taxation system.

Muh patriarchy
Last edited by Gwaihir; 01-20-2021 at 07:58 PM..