View Single Post
Old 10-22-2014, 02:06 AM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uteunayr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Greetings all,

Even among those who know me, few know I adore this game series. Today is a day I have waited for for quite a long time. Dreamfall Chapters had the first chapter released.

I will be streaming it. I will probably start in about 10 minutes if you are interested in checking out the game, getting a taste for what it is. Probably only going to for an hour or two.

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Dreamfall is the sequel to The Longest Journey. The game involves the twin worlds of Stark and Arcadia, bound in an eternal balance between each other. That which violates this balance brings chaos to both. In the first game, you play April Ryan in a point and click adventure trying to restore the Balance. In Dreamfall, you play Zoe Castillo who is a "Dreamer", some who is not limited to a single world. They do not shift, they project themselves into other worlds. Due to this, she discovers Arcadia, and uncovers a plot. The end of Dreamfall was a cliffhanger that has sat for many years now.

If you are interested, tune in! There will be no music as I normally have, just the game's music.
you had me at Stark

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit