View Single Post
Old 01-14-2016, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Damn. This guy was my idol and icon in the Snape character. (srs)

I'd often pray to the gods to grant me the emotional circuitry that Snape had, so I could conduct my affairs in my life even as half as great as he.

I guess deaths really do come in threes.

Bowie, now Snape. English entertainers. Both 69, both cancer.

RIP Snape you were the bros bro. So many young bothans modeled their lives after your portrayal of the character.

69 is too damn young. My neighbor just fell to liver cancer at the age of 58. Vietnam vet, blamed agents he was exposed to (saw trigger time, front lines). He had 3 daughters he left behind, all good looking healthy girls with no problems from agent orange. Very lucky man.

He complained to the VA about some pain and they ignored him for 10 years (They told him he didn't qualify because he was non-combat and they had no record of the deployment he was referencing). He finally got all his paperwork together and the VA office flipped through it, after he demanded a meeting with the official to prove he was who he said he was, and they were like "Oh wow, you're a damn war hero. We really fucked up" The burden of proof is on the veteran to prove he is a war hero, even to the Veterans Affairs office. Sorry state of affairs in the US.

Anyway RIP Snape he was the bosses boss.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82