Thread: Server Return
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2010, 06:12 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Server Return

We are aiming to have the server online by April 16th. This is provided all goes as planned with the server arriving and being racked and setup in our new data center without any issues. Date subject to change.

Update 1, April 12th
We're still on track to be up Friday, again as long as everything goes as planned with the setup and configuration of the server at the data center.

Additionally, we will be having a bonus XP week for 1 Week after the server comes back up. All exp gained from kills will be increased 25%.

Update 2, April 14th
Due to the data center being out of stock on equipment needed to rack the server, the server may not be up on Friday. It's about a 50/50 chance the server will even be up on Friday, at which point I doubt it will be in the configuration I need it to be for the network setup which will require additional coordination with the data center. At this point, it is a best case scenario is it will be up by Midnight Friday, but more likely Monday or Tuesday.

Update 3
Data center said the server will be up by the end of their business day with all the configurations I need, so if this is the case, the server will be up sometime tonight.

Project 1999 Setup Guide
Last edited by Rogean; 04-16-2010 at 03:05 PM..