View Single Post
Old 03-02-2021, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't the iksar merchant in OT a greedy merchant? The one in the windmill in FV isn't greedy.
Quite possibly; I've only ever use them to buy food/water, and never cared about their prices.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
skyfire druid port is safe and nothing sees invis in the zone, it's a straight easy run to ot zone and then through ot to ww
... as long as your invisibility doesn't fade [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] That was the "danger" I was referring to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gate back to fire pots and use the portal to Cabalis
Firepots are an option (albeit a "dangerous" one for non-Iksar, since you need to invis through Cabilis) ... but you have to go through two zones of Cabilis, then run a long way through LOIO. Might still be faster than some of the options I mentioned though, if you are don't mind the running through Cabilis part; maybe consider it if you get to TD, but find out you just missed the OT boat.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.