View Single Post
Old 12-05-2018, 11:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mintmaster [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Funny I didn't see any HUGE CRUSH when Velious came out. EQ Live didn't depopulate when p99 came out and I doubt Blue server will depopulate if a new server comes out. In fact it will allow players another option. I for 1 wouldn't be anywhere near Lguk.
Oh it was horrible. Not even a couple weeks into Velious there were tremendous cluster F*cks for scout Charisa's turn in, stormfeather's camp in Iceclad, and Gloradin Coldheart's marching orders. Back then it was a literal click-fest shootout, sniping kills for afk'ers, and line jumpers to the hills with complete lack of moral code/ethics.

All of this lasted for at least a good 10 months after, and when rules started to snap in place you'd still have extreme outliers with complete disregard. These days it's nothing compared to what it was back then but that's probably because those guys either quit or finally got it for their 27th alt which they barely play anyways...