View Single Post
Old 12-06-2018, 10:09 AM
Orc

I think right now is a very good time for the staff to consider a new F R E S H server. Pantheon is starting to gain momentum in the youtuber world and this is getting people interested again in some of the design elements and tenants that classic era Everquest is built around.

I've seen a lot of comments from people who are interested in Pantheon but never played Everquest expressing interests in trying it out. They either want to disprove or prove certain aspects or features of the game like medding in combat or not having a map.

I dont think a Pre Kunark server would do any good for the above mentioned issues; mostly due to zone congestion in a classic only era server but I do think this is the right time to consider a new server launch.

As with all mmo's when there is a new launch, it attracts people to start over, or start for the first time. It always has a surge in population which is when Everquest is at its best.

Whatever you may feel about Pantheon, its momentum could be capitalized to draw in more players to Project 1999 with a new server.