View Single Post
Old 12-24-2012, 02:19 AM
Sarnak

If I'm off on the price of the SCD, I'd go with a Trak Tooth as a cheaper option TBH. The Serp's Tooth and Rapier are, in my experience, not so hot relative to what they cost. They consistently parsed at or below a Trak Tooth, which is IIRC a bit cheaper than either. BS just seems to hit way too often for similar mininums regardless of weapon DMG. The SCD is it pre-epic, and can slide over to the offhand until you get an Edge or something when you get the epic furthering it's useful lifespan if you invest in it first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerok88 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was looking forward to this information. Unfortunately, Arrisard has wasted our time with acronyms such as 'SCD SSS' instead of giving the full names. Atleast he has those 1 seconds that he can spend on something else.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If I say something that you don't understand because I might not remember that everyone doesn't know some more common acronyms offhand, Google it or ask for clarification. These juvenile quips are less than worthless; they actively contribute to a negative image of both the boards and yourself.
Last edited by Arrisard; 12-24-2012 at 01:09 PM..