Thread: Game Mechanics: MQ mobs with memory causing problems
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2018, 07:23 PM
Sarnak

If this memory bug cannot be fixed, then I would say aloud, that it is time to mark certain camps as class specific.

Nilbog has said that if you don't want problems, then you should complete the quest yourself without a MQ. I ponder how exactly they expect this to be done when we have Druids Farming Monk No-drop Epic Items, Enchanters Farming Cleric epic no-drop items and on and on. Lets be reasonable here.

Its hard enough to compete with our own classes for these camps, let alone the entire server. While MQing was without question something you could do in classic on live, I don't ever recall MQ auction spam as something that happened much, if at all. Here on P99 its all day long, ALL Day.

I actually am insulted by Nilbogs assertion that I should go camp my epic items myself. Guilds have certain items on lockdown, some items are single spawns and everytime I go check the camp i find a player NOT of the class that needs said item there.

These are not classic problems. I completed 3 epics on live during classic and never ran into another class camping the items I needed. Sure, it was still a pain with wait times. But nothing like it is here.

Mqing is classic

Mq auctions as a regular happening is not classic

People camping no-drop items not for their class is not classic.

Allowing MQing here makes sense, but understand that since EVERYONE knows about it, it has changed gameplay entirely.

If you expect me to complete my epic without MQ, make it so its actually possible, make it so I don't have to compete with the entire server ( as intended A.K.A No-drop items).

Or, realize that MQing has taken a new role on this server, that it never had on live during classic, and that you either need to support MQing, or get rid of it. You cannot have something so pervasive on your server and pretend its not there.