View Single Post
Old 01-15-2014, 09:24 PM
Planar Protector

Default Loraen's Farmers Market

Buying:
Bladestopper (offer)
Djinni War Blade (10000) [off the Sister of the Spire for Dagas. You have to port Sakuragi up and corpse him from 2 to 7].

Selling:
Runed Morning Star (4000)
Tolapumj's Robe (3000)
Spell: Enlightenment (500)
Spell: Banishment (500)
Spell: Plainsight (200)

Selling: Demon Fangs for the Monk Epic
Demon Fangs MQ (40000) [in stock: Coeur has them]
Demon Fangs Loot Rights (45000)

We require payment up front. If an MQ fails we will refund 50%; if we fail to kill Xenevorash we will refund everything. I duo all four fights with Coeur, so if you buy from us you know you are buying from an elite team. Rumor, which runs before us like a barking dog, hints that our competitors bring 15-20 people most of the time.

Selling: Worker Sledgemallet
OT Hammer via Puppet Strings (2500 each) [min order 5000]

You must be L48 and come with at least 1 friend as I really can't be bothered to drag myself out to OT for less than 5k. Payment guarantees you a hammer regardless of resists or charm breaks; I have a lot of practice with this and things go very smoothly.

PM me on the forums or talk to Raev, Loraen, Sakuragi, or Dramor in game. You can offer whatever trades or prices you want and I won't be offended, but I will probably ignore you: in my experience when people mention the word 'trade' it is usually a cover for 'please take all of my trash items that I can't sell and give me 25% off too'. I am not really an EC guy; generally speaking I set what I think are fair prices based on the forums/auction tracker and then gradually increase/decrease prices until I can buy/sell the item. It's the Catherin algorithm!
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Last edited by Splorf22; 06-24-2014 at 07:39 PM..