View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 11:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iksar_with_a_plan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it would be a bit tough at low levels, considering some of the items required (not just the stone) are no drop, and some parts require a certain level requirement to defeat lower priority targets. I've also never seen anyone advertise a full swiftwind MQ. But maybe? Also it would be a hell of a lot easier if swiftwind could be done without doing the parts for earthcaller during the epic timeline. Can you JUST do the swiftwind parts and say skip the part in The Hole which is solely for earthcaller?

I dont really see myself going for epic till late 40s.
You can, however, you can’t equip epics on this server till 46. We werent sure what your level was. Honestly... if you’re talking level one, get a fungi, schw/fbss etc for haste (something lower end) and just level till 40s when you can start working on epic MQ. You’ll need a MQ of the VS piece and Sky sphere of colors, but yeah it’s totally doable. Think Hole might be necessary for SW, but asking for help works wonders and it’s a good way to make connections with higher level people.

Emphasis on fungi. Sky haste cloak, fungi, and epics are the holy trifecta for ranger leveling. Earthcaller is considerably more a pain in the butt, but SW is a fairly easy endgame haste item for you to obtain with about 30k or free with some guild support.
Last edited by Cecily; 01-13-2019 at 11:46 AM..