Thread: Iksar SK Solo
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 09:37 AM
Aviak

I'm presently in the process of soloing an iksar SK myself. I have a ton of gear though that makes it way easier, including a fungi. So take that with a grain of salt.

After Kurns, I went to WW and killed the iksar bandits in a tiny ruined building south of the giant fort. that took me to 26, can be split easily enough although you will get some adds initially, and the respawn is pretty fast so mana conservation is important without med time. After that, you can finish out the 20's in either the giant fort of the brute cave.

The 30's I spent here and there. I did the first couple levels at the fort in FM. The giants are also really good because of the vendor loot. Then I went to CC, working through the orcs down to the spiders as I leveled. The velium can be sold to players if you're patient. I would loot as much as I could carry, then dump it in the bank and go back for more. When I was full, I'd run to EC to sell it all then do it again. That'll take you to the early 40's (it can go longer, but higher levels often camp the geos so it's hard to get that camp to 47).

At that point, you can do oggok guards. Plenty of room to fear kite and long enough spawns to med. They'll take you to 49/50.

I'm right now doing Kelethin Guards at 54. It can be dangerous but fear kiting is very efficient.

As for gear, get a zealot's 2hs as it's a good ratio and proc. You'll want to avoid anything too fast as you might miss swings as you chase mobs. The limiting factor for fear kiting is always mana so stack a good bit of that. Iksar are certainly no the min max race for SK, but it's doable with Velious.

This'll hold me for a couple more levels, then I think I'll finish out leveling soloing in the hole. I did a bit there already and the mobs soak more damage bu the exp modifier takes the bite out of it.

I stream my solo efforts sometimes if you ever dabble there.