View Single Post
Old 08-13-2019, 01:13 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was even a common thing in Classic that people would bluff by saying "if you don't stop fighting *our* mobs, I'll call my Wizard friend over here and you won't get any kills." Except sometimes it wasn't a bluff, particularly since Wizards have the porting ability. They were able to be the police of Norrath. Although pet classes could still out-DPS Wizards a lot of the time even in Burst scenarios, since they had decent enough nukes on top of the (often very overpowered) pet damage. Waa waa.

After the Play Nice Policy got put in, that's when discussion about Wizard DPS being bad became rampant.
So this, accompanied with your previous posts claiming KS'ing/training are fine because they were supposedly allowed in classic and that green should mimic this, proves that - without a shred of doubt - your personal memory of what was allowed and what is acceptable is what classic should be. What if I remember all gnolls looking like Ted Nugent? Doesn't that mean they should all look like Ted Nugent? Or are you going to provide some evidence that wizards were the police of Norrath permitted to grief other people by Verant.

IIRC all of your posts suggest you are living in a memory where everything you think is law. Have you ever considered someone got away with doing something they weren't supposed to and that you're crazy for thinking that means it's allowed?

And yes, hybrid penalty will obviously be on green.