View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is gold plated.

I honestly cannot tell if you are serious or the top troll here.

Kudos buddy, now off ya trot an' get an icecream.
Also.

An entire screen full of bloat complaining about trolls bloating up threads that have (by your admission) been answered on page 1.
These are some posters who generally bloat threads with nonsense:

Troxx 160
bcbrown 117
Toxigen 60
Duik 53
Ripqozko 11
Penish 11

Total is 412 posts to my 368.

Most of the posts from these users are some combination of insults, off-topic nonsense, trolling, unnecessary posts etc. There's a bit of genuine back and forth, but it's honestly hard to tell when posters like Troxx and Bcbrown are actually being serious. Those two are both admitted trolls. You (Duik) are also a troll who has just gotten off a ban. Toxigen sometimes bloats threads, depending on their mood.

It's very easy to check the post history of the thread by just reading the first few pages of the thread. It's easy to check the post history of the above mentioned posters in this thread. I never start these long threads. I am just responding to the nonsense. If you don't post nonsense, I don't need to reply. Trying to lie about who's bloating the threads doesn't make any sense. Nobody will believe you.
Last edited by DeathsSilkyMist; 04-19-2024 at 05:11 PM..