View Single Post
Old 12-26-2020, 09:33 AM
Banned

Red face Why can't red1.0 guilds like Apex and Perdition

Join forces every once in awhile and try to kill the stuff everyone cries about the most?

Do you think it's possible?

How long would it take to clear NTOV?

Why not save ur pvp battle for afterwards. IMO there should be like 10 guilds of like 15 ppl each with the pop we have and there should just be a real UN were several guilds share DKP for pve, that way everyone can have their cool cliques and guild tags and pvp titles and then promote server health by helpin each-other play EQ when the time comes to set asside differences and destroy the noble dragons of norrath who totally don't deserver to die just as pixel piņata, but thats what everyone wants, so who am I to argue?

Even better that UN could award individual playerds DKP based on untwinked alts parked in low lvl zones to fosters newb pvp battles. So like Rawhide geared pallies with dwarven ringmail and screaming maces and SBS in CB. Ya get dkp based on YT, 5 for dying, 15 for winning.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

(I wouldn't know I'm not in either guild nor good at this game or able to sustain an army of alts in rags also I don't want to ruin my NTOV faction).
Last edited by magnetaress; 12-26-2020 at 09:43 AM..