View Single Post
Old 06-29-2022, 12:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Katie Ledecky would smoke you in swimming across a tiny lake I think.
Probably, I suck at swimming

It would be funny if no one knew me to consistently demand that I am a trans woman, just to hear progressives accuse me of faking it. But they wouldn’t do it right away I bet, out of concern that I might just be really really bad at being passable. Watching them tip toe around feeling me out, not wanting to offend a member of their community would be enjoyable

I gotta say I would have to respect any that absolutely refuse to accuse me of lying or misgender me, despite knowing that I was being completely ironic/sarcastic. Just like I respect any Christian who says they forgive serial killers and rapists and the like. That’s staying true to your ideology. Not I. That’s why I don’t make a good Christian. Not only do I not forgive killers, I’m for eye for an eye, your punishment should be what you did to them inflicted back on you. It would drastically lower crime rates, but sucks when you have the wrong person