View Single Post
Old 06-12-2019, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Default Lots of Item Fixes found from 1/23/2002 Patch

I was diving on everlore.com and reading patch notes from Luclin. I found lots of things that shouldn't be functioning properly or classes that shouldn't be using specific items which need changed. Here is my compiled list:

1. Rhino Hide armor is now Druid and Monk usable. (currently on p99 it's usable by monk and druid)

2. Cloak of Thorns right click effect should work now.
(cloak of thorns clicky does in fact work on p99 currently)

3. Idol of Rallos Zek can now be used by ShadowKnights. (currently usable by SKs on p99)

4. Flayed Skin Bracer is no longer a Lore item.
(currently non-lore on p99)

5. Greaves of Avoidance can now be used by all races. (no idea which races were originally meant to wear these)

6. Quest of Nobility should now be working properly (the part that should not be functioning is listed below):

This quest warning just in from Aikadin:

"Recently I have recieved news that the Ghoulbane quest is broken. Upon hearing this, I petitioned the GM and asked if this was true. It was confirmed, but I continued on with the quest. The point where it is broken is at Kanthuk Ogrebane DO NOT GIVE HIM THE NOTE, he wont continue the NPC string for the noblemans bag. Wait for another post on whether or not it is fixed to give him ur note. Any questions send me a tell in game. Or an email DcDogWalker@yahoo.com "

Thanks for the heads up! Hopefully this will get resolved soon.

In my opinion, the ghoulbane quest should be implemented, but not functioning properly until 1/23/2002...

References: 1/23/2002 patch:

https://web.archive.org/web/20020124...verlore.com/#6

Artelius Lightweaver 60 PAL <Auld Lang Syne>