View Single Post
Old 07-07-2018, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

I didn't skill 2h up so im just now working on it, i dropped 100 points or so into it to get it bumped up faster. right now around 157 skill i was testing 2h on a 60 bard and him singing hp song with lute standing still clicking SS Bp heal(assuming i don't kick him to stop his heals, was mostly so i could keep attacking him to see hits) I noticed a lot of max 89 average hits, Felt like I was back on my epic 60 sk or pally, but hitting for 30 more damage a swing.

Sitting i was hitting 189s or something on him, on a 55 druid sitting it was around 229 max hit. but the one gripe I only have with 2h epic is due to delay speed when you get 2 or 3 misses in a row, then hit for 20, then like a 50/30 before getting a 100 something and second hit for 70 its still a let down. I gotta say tho the procs for 175dd were wrecking him more then anything. Probably mostly due to my level difference and 2hs skill and attacking a plate character. Haven't had many options to try it out in PVE yet, Going to hopefully skill it up higher or cap it within the next day then see how it goes. Had some crippling 300s+ on PVE even when my skill was in the 40s when I first got it. But im hoping the lack of skill, and the proc damage will make up for any low hits/frequent misses.

as far as warrior surpassing rogue i can def agree with that. I have gone head to head with some of the best geared primal warriors with all diff weapon combos. Some of them with Vog/CotP can easily pull 70dps frontal. I am lucky to pull 60dps frontal as a primal rogue, but let me get their back and ill be up 150dps NP. Got that 20/30 bow of huntsman im mostly using for tagging, but on red server warriors can be downright monsters with bows. Some can just kite some classes around and tear them to shreds hitting for 50s average, crits 100+. using fleeting quivers, especially those with primal/priceless bows the damage is nuts in PVP. I can run around 5k hp on my rogue and if a warrior has a few bags of arrows he can spam bow me, run in every few for a possible good 2h hit/kick stun, if kick lands thats another round of hit chunking anywhere from 100-400dmg minimum.. I dunno what its like on blue if you guys have bow warriors, might not really be a thing since all you can do is attack NPCs but in a /duel itd be very surprising.