View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 04:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekl_Mortain [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with OP. Doing nothing is Unclassic. The teams from live were Reactive to their players and came up with alternate methods to change an original design, but still keep it within the realms of acceptable play-ability.

from my perspective a big problem is a mix of meta gaming and the need to be the best. It's just get a guild, plvl to 60, get the best loot then retire. There is so much content that players just ignore. Why not go be a Brewer? Or a baker for a week? Go set up a smithy in some random location and help people with some sharpening stones.

Go be a druid in Kelethin and set up at the druid circles and behave like a druid for a day or two? Have some fun!
The teams on live were also being paid with a monthly subscription. Don’t get me wrong changes would be good and in an ideal setting they would be discouraging this neckberd council but it would make an already busy group of volunteers even busier.