View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 04:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentEpilot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The teams on live were also being paid with a monthly subscription. Don’t get me wrong changes would be good and in an ideal setting they would be discouraging this neckberd council but it would make an already busy group of volunteers even busier.
Hahaha true enough. They do a grand job. They need to find more volunteer staff me thinks. Get that Interview and Guide apprenticeships going hahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Either way I think there is probably a 0% chance of any substantial mechanics changes happening on this server at least not for a long time, and I think it's way too early to even be considering any changes to the raid scene. The server has only be open a month, and Seal Team is the only guild raiding, as more players reach 50 other guilds may start raiding. Competition causes rushed engages and an increase chance of failure, so really we should just give it time and see what happens.
You make a very valid point about changes and how young the server is. Give it time and see what happens when the next part of the timeline is out and compare the Then from Now.
Favian - Wood Elf 3 Ranger
Discord - IppSwitch#4031