View Single Post
Old 12-06-2019, 08:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by WizardEQ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haha, I realize this is very unlikely given that the game's RNG is not random whatsoever. It's nice to believe it is though.

I don't know if anyone caught it but there is a very, very slight chance remaining of 0.1% left in my analysis. (The numbers as stated only add up to 99.9%.) This would be the probability of getting 7 or more manastones in a day. It's probably less than that due to rounding, but I thought I should point it out. My guess is that it's probably never happened on any server in EQ in history, but who knows....someone may have a story to tell.
I've seen some really weird coincidences in my time on this server.

One time I camped this torpor dropping mobs for months without it dropping then it dropped 3 times in a row and then it turned out 4 out of 5. It was unreal.

And I've seen this happen a few times with big spells. It drops once and then it drops again or two times like the next mob.

Is it possible in the slightest that loot is not as random as we may think or have the stats been officially found?