View Single Post
Old 04-16-2021, 01:04 PM
Server GM

Turbo charged engines came along because of auto companies trying to increase MPG but still have hp/torque to tow. Almost every new truck has them standard with the 8 cylinder being rare. I think the new f150s come standard with a 2.7L (lol) turbo. I just recently traded in my v8 silverado for a turbo (3.5L TT) and I don't love it but i guess its time to conform to todays vehicles. There also wasn't much to choose from since most car lots are empty due to covid.

Also, theres so much plastic and aluminum because they are making these cars lighter to further increase GPM. I can't say that they are less safe than older cars because you would be surprised how many accidents I roll up on where the car is completely totaled but the passengers walk out basically unharmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.