View Single Post
Old 09-12-2018, 04:52 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Holy shit, that’s a blast from the past, hey Halo!

This is... well what was actually my handle on the ARo boards again... Jeopardy perhaps?

We didn’t interact a whole ton, I was Jeopardy (and later Walpurgis) the rogue and later on Mungo the shaman. Either way I was part of/tag along to the Swedish contingency and real life friends with Dobber (aka Isola, aka Luve, aka a whole bunch of alts) Doomhammr (I forget his ingame names... massive troll), Khalimdor, etc, etc. We were never in Jokers or Landslide or anything (we always had our own little guilds like Followers of Set and... Tornado of Souls I think was another) but I remember quite a lot of your forum posts and your name even came up when we discussed EQ just the other week.

Oh yeah, Anterak was another of my closest friends in EQ and after, who was in Jokers as well unless I’m completely mistaken.

I started here last month or so, but haven’t really found a main yet. You can find me on Ragarra most evenings if you want to talk some shit or need some plat for spells or some ports of something.

I’m just really happy to run into a familiar face here!
Last edited by Ikon me Knivet; 09-12-2018 at 05:01 PM..