View Single Post
Old 01-26-2020, 12:03 PM
Kobold

Jesus Lord. Some of the folks that have posted on this thread make it beyond impressive to believe that they are in-fact a human being. Given that EQ's addiction is an escape from reality, into an immersion of digital status/reputation, driven by the value of digital items, I can understand the lure of having some nice items per say. Yet there's a few things that I do not understand, maybe some of ya'll can help me out.
1- I think the point for Green was a classic experience. The experience, not a gift to the creepshows who saw it as an opportunity to collect as many nerfed items on the timeline as possible to turn a profit.
2- Is your goal to sell on Blue when/ if it merges? If so, your whiney comments reveal the fact that you are the taint in the experience. How much do you think those items will be worth in the end? Will having the ability to link the item in chat or being inspected at the tunnel honestly make you feel good about yourself and the choices you made to obtain them? Will it really?
3- Did you post on nearly every page of this, ranting and raving that the decision grieved you or on account of it, you and 'others' now don't feel like playing? Do ya actually believe people can't read what you're tryin to do there?
4- You are lucky the devs are running this with the same governance that you're apparently used to IRL, drawing resources from the community, maybe even people who still feel obligated to support you or maybe even care about you, somehow. Have you ever considered treating others in the same manner or giving a thing back?
5- You aren't owed anything and despite the disrespect to the very lifeline that provides for you and it's target community, you are still allowed to log into the game. Probably do some hard thinking on that.