View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 10:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
IB has this ridiculous fascination with mobilization. They have it in there head that this some how implies skill when you can "mobilize" to a mob. But the sad reality is and what people don't understand its the same thing as camping a mob out. Only your logging out your character in the next zone over or same zone as the next due raid target. Then you wait for a text to log on. Congratulations on being unemployed and available to log on. Dont forget, it takes skill to be unemployed.

Ayen "Dark Ascension"
If it is indeed the same thing I would think the majority of your members would enjoy utilizing the 1 tracker then moving to the zone instead of having to sit in the zone days at a time.

What you dont seem to understand (or maybe you do and dont want to admit) is that you stand no chance at killing anything if you dont have your entire guild in a zone days before a spawn. What's even more pathetic is your zergathon force has never once had an upper hand on a spawn cycle vs IB. You concede that you cannot move on a target fast enough so you camp it, it's fine I dont have a problem with the practice, I have a problem with your claims that you can match us at "mobilizing" if you had to. You can't, if you could you would. Simple stuff, just admit it and I wont ever say another word about your mass recrutiing newbzergathonage camping extravaganza's.

Xzerion is trying to be nice and work stuff out as best he can, but he is completely right when he says your guild has no organization whatsoever, same as I said back on like page 9 of this thread.