Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2021, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps so...

It is EXTREMELY hard to find low level groups as the vast majority of the server population has raiding level characters. It seems that around level 20, the solo classes tend to go solo, leaving the group support folks to a more challenging path of finding a group or being PLed by a friend.

Perhaps there is no desire to increase the population? I am not familiar with the server capacity or vision...

One thing I have noticed is that there are very few server crashes as opposed "Classic" Everquest, very happy someone decided to make that less original :-)
Still groups out there at all levels but they mostly follow the ZEM (zone experience modifier) hot spots. Everything has been tabulated. Green server probably has more lower level people, Blue used to be the place for EC tunnel but even that is now gimped AF compared with before.

The door is open for new players but i imagine few want to play a 20 year old mmoRPG with the social rules we have but didn't experience it in era for the nostalgia run, so some things are not changed that would make good logical sense which would cause them frustration.

In the age of ease, convenience and treating the players like they are made of the most precious and delicate glass, something like original EQ would only appeal to a few because its bad for them.