Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps so...

It is EXTREMELY hard to find low level groups as the vast majority of the server population has raiding level characters. It seems that around level 20, the solo classes tend to go solo, leaving the group support folks to a more challenging path of finding a group or being PLed by a friend.

Perhaps there is no desire to increase the population? I am not familiar with the server capacity or vision...

One thing I have noticed is that there are very few server crashes as opposed "Classic" Everquest, very happy someone decided to make that less original :-)
If you're level 20 the best way to find groups is to:

/who all 18 22

and pick the most populated zone. Send a tell to somebody in one of the zones you want to check out and say something along the lines of "Good afternoon. I'm a level 20 'insert class here' currently in 'insert current zone' and would like to group with others. Does your group have room for one more?"

It isn't a guarantee that you'll find a group but try and try again. Pick up groups exist. When you find good people just add them to your friends list. Enjoy the journey to 60; don't be in a rush to get there.