Thread: Suggestion Box
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2021, 08:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geaux [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, and I played for years from the day EQ launched. There was nobody to PL me or twink me as I was the first to 50 for my class.

I will challenge you to a test to see if you are accurate, you PL (1) character of mine from level 1 to 30, or level 23 to 40(my preference but up to you), and I will make a donation to Project 1999. I realize the potential to embellish(speak figuratively) when posting, and to remove all class race factors that may have been figured in; I will give you 10 minutes as opposed to 20 seconds.

It will start at $100 if you can do it in 10 minutes, and reduce it by $5 a minute at 10 minutes or beyond, and increase by $5 a level for every additional level achieved within 1 hour.

I would like to learn how to do it to help others level up that do not have high level alts to support them.

All of this is assuming it is not against the rules to make a donation to Project 1999 such as this.
Sorry bud I would PL you but I don't play on green and I sold my blue druid back when red came out and account selling (for game currency) was still allowed.

If you come to red I can PL you with Gustoo but I'm not the fastest because 1 a cleric and 2 I don't PL much. But I'll be pretty quick.

But also, go fuck yourself with your snarky post in response to my obvious exaggeration.

Grats on first to 50 in your class on live. What class were you in olden days and what did you put your stats into?

I was a woodelf rallos zek worshipping warrior with all points in wisdom.
Lost but not forgotten.