View Single Post
Old 10-08-2019, 02:13 PM
Planar Protector

Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathrydar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you play back in the 2004-2006 era pre-TBC? It was nearly impossible to fight more than one MOB at a time, especially as a Warrior, which is what i leveled up in vanilla and in classic. I was kicking 2 MOBs asses at a time when I played classic, sometimes 3 MOBs....I could NEVER EVER do that in vanilla!

There was no way anyone could go in and drop Rag or Ony (especially Ony) without any fire resist gear and an entire raid full of level 58s and 59s! There was no way anyone could do that without at least having some BIS gear or, at the very least, a few pieces of your first dungeon set....

It's nerfed! It's nerfed to the point that Blizzard nerfed it right before the first expansion release! The devs here at Project 1999 can reverse engineer a game from 1999 for free, but a billion dollar company's devs can't....

And what's worse....they lied and are passing it off as 1.12.1 and nearly no one believes them.
Yeah I played from day 1. Had a guild with my RL nerd friends, and those bastards all made me go horde with them when I wanted to be an elf badass.

Game doesn't feel different to me, but this was literally 15 years ago. I remember the game feeling dumbed down a lot from EQ, and I was especially mad that I couldn't talk mad shit to the alliance players I murdered.

Nothinig will ever compare to EQ pvp, I'm afraid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

still no idea what you're talking about with the easy pve though. game feels like classic wow to me.