Thread: Staff Changes
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2018, 03:13 PM
Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
One of those things that I keep thinking about is when Alarti was trying to cross Kael for the first time when velious came out and was just legitimately trying to get to WL and accidentally did something with Tormax when it was getting pulled to a zone by a guild and got banned. Alarti is one of those people that we shouldn't lose in the community because of something like that. I don't think he's toxic at all but that's my two copper pieces.
There were like 7 GM/Staff in Kael watching that night. There were plenty of trains. We were all on skype together discussing it as the night went on.

If you think ppl training through kael, is the opportunity to round up some mobs and intentionally add to it with a perfect excuse, you are mistaken.

It was intentional. It was observed by many. We were watching for this behavior specifically, while we waited for attempts on raid targets.

This is exactly why I am not a GM. I would ban you too, for trying to convince us “this was all a mistake” and wasting our time.