View Single Post
Old 07-11-2018, 12:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiouxNation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Loramin should really take the time to put together an official good guy shaman guide.
Someday I might write an actual guide, but for now the next best thing is to go to http://wiki.project1999.com/Per-Level_Hunting_Guide and click the "Shaman" filter at the top.

It's not quite a guide because it gives you options instead of saying "go here at level X, then go here at level Y", and also the Shaman-recommended places don't start until level 20. But if you're a Barbarian Shaman I guarantee you can find a leveling path there because I wrote the guide as I was leveling Loramin, so it contains all the places I used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gear is important to shamans, but barbarian shamans start with a pretty high wisdom. And that stat matters the most! <3
Actually, the conventional wisdom is that Stamina > Wisdom. Wisdom only gives a Shaman mana, but Stamina gives a Shaman HP, which keeps them alive and can be converted to mana using Cannibalize.

But Wisdom is certainly handy too (and better than Stamina for tradeskills, if you're into that sort of thing): Barbarian pride!

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 07-11-2018 at 12:27 PM..