View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 07:03 PM
Orc

I like the idea of changing item dropping around a bit but not to the level of WOW. I still like the idea of thinking each item is important. When I get new items all the time in a game like WOW, it feels like there isn't much importance in it. Random piece of small bronze rarely dropping in crushbone sounds cool to me. /shrugs. I was going to comment on the other post about this. I think there are two types of EverQuest. One with easy access to items and one with not. Both are good. (Honestly ive not had much experience without items. Leveled a mage to 49 basically with no gear. That's about it.) But im not COMPLETELY against just raising the drop of almost decent items (Bronze/banded) in noobie zones by 2 percent. I think EQ is a great game but I don't think change is always a bad thing. I think change in EQ has mostly just been a bad thing.

Edit: I think the most important thing I was agreeing with zuranthium was what if dragoon dirk dropped off a random named spawn in slaver camp and not just in castle, in crushbone.
Last edited by Orionsaight; 08-23-2019 at 07:17 PM..