View Single Post
Old 09-13-2019, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Default Green Naming Policy (Petition)

Greetings Devs and Friends;

I am super grateful for the time you have all spent in developing P99 and in no way am I trying to sound entitled, or as if your efforts aren't sufficient, etc. I am full aware you guys are aiming for a classic experience and not to crowd please.

The official announcement for Green has me ecstatic! I have been literally planning for this server since a former GM told me about it in 2014, and have been planning characters, playing ALS style (since before ALS was a thing lol) just day dreaming about a new server.

With that said, I feel there should be reconsideration for the Green Naming Policy -- perhaps for Green to be its own dumping ground for future Green servers? Or to simply add an x upon merging to blue?

With over 1,000,000 characters created on Blue, it just seems so many names are already taken. And I do not mean names like "Detoxx" and "Hokushin", etc. But literally multiple accounts of "name banks" by players long gone. I just hope you might would consider, that the summit of your project 1999, the completion of it for a whole new adventure with Green, could be started out on a fresh ground and that our names would not be limited to what is left over from a 10 year old beta, with over 1,000,000 characters.
Last edited by Maker_Mayhem; 09-13-2019 at 05:40 PM..