View Single Post
Old 09-16-2019, 04:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trying to solo my way from 36 to 39 and I was wondering what the best tactic would be. People told me root rotting isn't viable anymore. I don't know what I'm doing. No fungi or any twink items but I have a few pre-planar bis items and 190 WIS.

Inb4 "just group/duo with a monk": I've been 36 for the last two months because I'm a sick altoholic and because I have no friends to play with and guildies are too busy.
You have your pet now. Be sure to quest for the shovel of ponz. Use this item to reclaim energy until you have your best con pet for your level.

Secondly, grab a Poison Wind Censor, Scourge Hammer of the Blight, Barbarian Spiritist's Hammer or Granite Face Grinder. GFG is the best out of all 3 and only costs 2.5k plat. PWC is only 300 plat range.

Pull mob with slow, sic pet in, buff yourself with haste and regen yourself...dot mob. Be sure to keep dex on yourself for more proc'ing. Do this until you get your epic.