View Single Post
Old 01-04-2018, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pond = entire front of MM + hallway

GY = Graveyard and mobs from invis wall inside the castle up towards the Tower - GY also is entitled to Pit mobs

CE = Castle entrance and Werewolf room

CY = Courtyard + invis wall mobs going up towards Xicotl

You are wrong but w/e.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I was the President, I would imprison Spyder into a closet and them whenever I had to tell someone no, I'd just open the door and he would spill out, mumbling about server rules and gray areas and sticking to your lane at the UN, kiddo. Then I would slap him on the ass and put him back inside after giving him a voucher for 18 hrs of playtime, look at the politician and frown like "those are the rules. I don't make the rules but I gotta follow em."
basically you saying Spyder is like the gimp on Pulp Fiction.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This is fucking awesome hahaha. ^

rofl oh shit I want to see Spyder and d3r14k get into a graphic arts war it would be epic. Sadly Spyder always degenerates and falls off the cliff though when he gets too immersed into his photoshopping stuffs. Still would be epic I bet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]