View Single Post
Old 09-07-2019, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bardp1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are manastones great? They are usable only in the Old World (no planes/kunark/velious). If you want to farm SolB or Guk then I guess it helps....a little?... Roll a enchanter or necro and the use for Manastone becomes 0%
Just bind, port to misty, click/heal, gate. With VS pants or VP robe or anything from velious I'm sure, this process takes no time to go from zero to full.

I do it like 9 or 10 times a night when I play my druid. You can do it even while you're in a group inside most dungeons at a camp. You can DUMP mana on stuff without even stressing about your next 15 minuets its fantastic fun.

By using my manastone I can buff my druid to full resists, regen, diamond, thorns, everything, and be at 97% hp 100% mana when I am done, with a quick gate or port back to whatever it was I was doing before.

Mana is of zero concern for a druid with one of these its great.

I haven't played a wizard with one, I bet its just as great though with that epic if not greater.