View Single Post
Old 11-30-2021, 02:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is a way for red players to cope because their actual server is dead.
I've actually never touched Red, myself, nor have a few other members of the guild. Though I have seen more people playing Red than there used to be in the past, which is also nice. I like the sense of immersion in playing an evil character when even players give you the stinkeye at first glance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patchis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What up my Necros...Before you judge, do some light reading. The priest of discord has a book all about it. Just be sure to return it to him....You think I'm evil; but I'm just Misunderstood.

- Asalam
This was pretty funny to read. I dig it. I'm glad its been fun for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yizerno [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...I have now found a family that may accept me in my quest.

-Yizerno, Devoted to Fear, Follower of Hatred, Decay, Chaos and Discord
And holy hell, this was an amazing read. Thank you so much for this. I love seeing people's adventures put to story just like this. I haven't done a writeup recently, but I've definitely accrued a wee bit of story to share, myself; hopefully I can put it into words as fluently as your own.
Last edited by Nachtsuchen; 11-30-2021 at 02:53 PM..