View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 10:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirban [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can see where the rules could be twisted, to fit this since they say it's illegal to try and cause intentional xp loss. And pvping the pullers/bashing clerics COULD fit into this category.. but I sincerely hope it does not get changed to that.
it most certainly will happen, it happened to us in TOV. This is what happens when you have non red GM's calling the shots on a red server. They don't even stop to think that on a pvp server it is up to the guild engaging the mob to have complete zone dominance (pvping WHOEVER is trying to stop them, be it 1 or 12 or 70 people, and then engaging the mob)

server is a fucking joke, the ruleset is a fucking joke, and i wont even go beyond that but i think they know what else i think is a joke.

edit: the fact that there was a recent ruling in TOV that you'd need 12 in zone to pell, and expect to legit manage that kind of petition shit is a joke. the burden being put on the defenders to supply an arbitrary amount of players in order to defend a mob, when it should be on the attackers and in this case MUCH larger force should be able to easily take out 12 people. the fact that this ruling was made shows complete lack of ability to think in a pvp mindset, or straight up corruption. take your pick. i lean more on total lack of understanding of what pvp is honestly.
Last edited by Phaezed-Reality; 05-01-2018 at 10:14 AM..