View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

HS West is OP. Grab that boss door coin, give yourself a regen and just start clearing the place. I loved west. Grab a cleric buddy and you'll plow through everything and be through 58, 59 in no time. Didn't even feel like hell levels in west to be honest.

With EoT you can play around in chardok too. He can take a punch and you can keep him up as long as you manage the pulls correctly. Lot of damn casters though, but it's a change of scenery.

Velks, again EoT makes life much easier since you have a way to shrug off root breaks with FD and maintain aggro.

Skyfire is pretty miserable to pull through, but you can fear kite inside the ramp area to OT. Xp is pretty bland but again, I also appreciate a change of scenery.

Lower guk, the Lord Room and some of the stuff in the hall is still blue/lite blue and frenzy camp still gives xp. Can pretty much clear up to lord from frenzy if you wanna stay busy between pops. Otherwise just kill frenzy PH's or him every 28 minutes and relax.

Bulthars, Sirens, and Chests in CS are another uncamped option. Bulthars and chests can be root rotted or fear kited. Sirens, best to just fear kite because they charm. Don't mess with the herdleader though...can't root or snare him and he has a ton of hp. He is fearable if you wanna pull him up on top and let him run wild feared if you have non-kos faction with CoV.

WL has tons of things to kill as someone above mentioned.

But yeah. Best XP and most fun I had was West with a cleric partner. Just shredded the place...got lots of Erudite illusion masks and few addy clubs to sell. Basement sucks. It's a snoozefest. Move on to the wings.

Side note. You can toy around with the phase spiders in DN. Just don't step on the dragon bones or you'll be trying to do a shitty corpse run.