Thread: Spells: Channeling Fix
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 01:52 AM
Planar Protector

I know it's frowned upon to bump without additional evidence, but I just wanted to ask Nilbog, if you've had time to look at this?

I think it's time to squash the last few glaring bugs on p99. Channelling, Charm duration, Charm pet auto-quad with Torch, Memblur success rate, Sleeper's Tomb trash revamp, Fist weapons (Tunare, Eashen), Hoshkar Cleric staff, Raid bosses not gating when on their spawn point, etc.

Yeah, people won't be happy. But either rip off the bandaid or just tell us it's not gonna happen. The way Baton of Flame was handled was annoying, why not address all the other obviously broken weapons at the same time, so people don't feel targetted? Same deal with the Monk Sneak memblur fix, should've fixed Charm and Enc blur at the same time.

I know it's not that simple, and I appreciate all the Devs have done. I've been around since beta and have submitted dozens upon dozens of bugs. But we're 7 years into Velious. If you're burnt out, that's understandable, but maybe consider bringing on some new blood to address some things?