View Single Post
Old 09-16-2022, 10:06 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For inside zones with restricted mobility, water zones like kedge and later sirens grotto very much so. For outdoor zones I can’t remember ever getting melee hit by mobs much unless I was flat out not paying attention or being sloppy.

Low level, inexpensive snare spell mitigates most of the risk and any stray hits are easily compensated for with a basic regen spell.

I am embarrassed to admit that in 60 levels of druid I actually never once went to bear pits or kedge lol. Then again I always preferred the social aspect of grouping more than soloing for insane dps. If group prospects were light or I had a bunch of chores to do, lazy quad kiting was always an option. I knew Druids hit a brick wall of sorts at the end game so I was never in any rush to stampede there and relegate an otherwise relaxing/fun alt to a PoTG bot.

Now 60 when looking at my list of characters I can choose to play I never really find myself loading the druid unless to cast a buff on someone in need or running/porting around out of boredom’s looking for a thing to do.
Chardok is pretty fun if you're factioned and don't have an enchanter.