View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 11:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
More significantly, were the cliff golems changed with the recent patches? I know the wiki says they hit for 220's and have 30K life, but having fought hundreds of them over the years, I'd put them at something around or a bit under 20K with a max hit of something like 176. I have, however, not visited those since the last couple patches. That's a fairly significant update if things changed.

Danth
I think the 30K HP estimate was true when I recorded that video. In the description I mathed out my own damage, and I did a total of 19K. In my video showing pet DPS, I was getting an average of around 17DPS on Sebilis Mobs. I would say the pet is attacking for roughly 16 minutes total in the video, maybe a bit more. 17 x 60 x 16 = 16,320. When you consider HP regeneration + the fact that Cliff Golems are higher level than Sebilis mobs, the total damage of my pet being at least 10k is quite plausible. I would need to add up the numbers in the logs to confirm, and I am too lazy to do it at the moment. But I doubt my pet only did like 3K damage based on the DPS numbers I have run previously on Shaman pets.