View Single Post
Old 01-29-2023, 06:26 PM
Banned

except rogue is useless outside of a raid and really hard to level / cant even farm stuff lol

rogues were actually hella bad in classic too, they got buffed several times because of this, does anyone remember this? Like they didnt used to even have good dual wield, or any way of dropping aggro, there was no decent weapons (they had to re-work burning rapier because the original version was like a 6/25 or something)

my only level 60 in classic was a rogue though and even though it felt really shitty to die to a hill giant i accidentally aggro'd and having to be terrified of every green mob in the game, i could literally ks entire groups

i was basically a kid so i was super immature and would just ks groups until they would invite me

i remember doing that woushi dragon or whatever in wakening lands with a pug and then accidentally disbanding from my group on purpose to ninja loot it, and i remember taking the crescent blades of luclin and pretending like they didnt drop and letting everyone roll on everything else lmao

i promise im not like this in 2023, i really dont even care about loot

people change a lot over t he course of 25 years