View Single Post
Old 02-04-2023, 01:23 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree with Toxigen. Changing characters is unsound unless the individual was thinking of doing it anyway. In that duo a jaundice bracer would take a very long time making up the time lost re-leveling to the 20's, assuming they get to 45 at all (and assuming they have the money for it). The dreariest part of a shaman's life is the low level range and re-doing that part when the player's on the cusp of escaping it also seems questionable. The object is to have fun, not get stuck in an endless re-roll loop in pursuit of some perceived advantage. A monk/shaman duo gets more fun the higher level it gets as the characters become more capable. The world's practically theirs for the taking at 60. I've watched relatively casual players get stuck in re-roll loops before, never quite settle on a character, and quit before even making mid-levels, much less upper. It's better to settle on something then stick with it.

Maybe the troll might be worth making if he plays more than his gal does and he catches it up in his spare time. It's not worth delaying their duo for it.

Danth
Yeah I will decide that but probably not rerolling. We are coming up on a couple weeks where she can't play, if I do it, it won't slow down our duo. Liking the Iksar though, so meh. Snare necklace more than JBB motivates me even though I know it is gimmicky.