Thread: Hey Guise
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by btravis1990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, question. I have my account and I play a toon on green, then they force that char over to blue when all is said and done, but I have max toons already on blue?

Does this mean we are going to have to create a separate account for Green?
A) No one knows if they even will put Green characters on Blue when Green ends (it's just one possibility, and the devs have never confirmed or denied that it will happen)

B) If it does happen, it will almost certainly be on an entire account basis; for precisely the issue you mentioned ... for instance, if your login account is Foo, then at the end of Green they could make your Green characters available on a new Foo_1 account.

Alternatively the staff would have to build some sort of "migration webpage" where you login, select Green characters, and choose which Blue account to move them to ... but that seems like a whole lot more work for them.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.